1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Titanium pro while unrooted?

I want to do a factory reset on my evo. I have all my pics, video and music backed up to my computer. I am running stock with all ota updates installed. Will titanium back up all my app data(angry birds, other games, google map locations, etc...). I also use appbrain if that matters. I dont see any, "Use only if rooted", warnings their site, but most people that say its great seem to be rooted. I just want to be sure. Thanks
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cthulhu33 View Post
    I want to do a factory reset on my evo. I have all my pics, video and music backed up to my computer. I am running stock with all ota updates installed. Will titanium back up all my app data(angry birds, other games, google map locations, etc...). I also use appbrain if that matters. I dont see any, "Use only if rooted", warnings their site, but most people that say its great seem to be rooted. I just want to be sure. Thanks
    It actually says "root users" on their market page. You can get z4root and get temporary root access to allow titanium to run. your phone will only be rooted until you next reboot it.
    Thanked by 2:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Never mind. I found in the wiki that it says you must be rooted. I dont want to do anything outside the box with my phone. If titanium wont work are there any apps that will do what im looking for?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks, just found it. I diddent look hard enough.

What did you find to use?