any calendar similar to bb?

momof2inmn

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for a calendar where you can click on the date and add an entry directly to that date instead of adding an event and then choosing the date like the calendar that came on my Evo. I know this is a picky thing but it's what I'm used to and I can't seem to get comfortable entering reminders on the fly with the stock calendar.

Bodar

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
How is the stock calendar any different than what you describe, though? I can click on Jan 20 on the calendar, and it shows the events for that day. I click Add Event and it sets the date for the event to Jan 20 automatically. I just have to name the event and set the time. Actually, if you are in something like 7 day view, you can longpress on a time grid and select New Event and it will set the event date/time to the grid you selected (for example, Dec 23 @ 12:30). Just having trouble seeing the difference between reality and expectation.

momof2inmn

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Agenda view - that must be the difference. If there's a way to use agenda view and do what you said then I would stick with the stock calendar. I never tried long press though, that's something not on a bb which is what I had before. I will try that and see!

Downloaded Jorte and the only thing I wish is that I could do a 4x4 agenda view. The available sizes are just too small.