New sense UI

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I emailed HTC today asking when and if they are going to release the new sense UI for the Evo and they told me that sprint had to request it and if sprint did they could code it in to the next update so ifyou like the new sense UI you should contact sprint and tell them you want it for your evo.....I'm going to call them

GolpherZX

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I can think of improving on sense would be including some percentages for the batteries instead of just an icon with general fullness. Other than that, for the most part i do like sense. Just improve the battery further!!!

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
ya this guy has been making videos since the g1 days I'm surprised he ever let that thing go lol i noticed his voice but he is sometimes right and sometimes jumps on something and just goes with it a little to early :-/

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ChrisGonzales90

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I posted this on sprints Facebook page today and someone said HTC is in charge and Google pushes out the updates.

- sent from Tapatalk Pro on my HTC EVO 4G

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I want to get a deffinate answer I tried emailing sprint but got an automated response, where do you think we should go with this .....any sugestions

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I notice that both parties will tell you that... you would have to request certain things from either one. In my opinion they both are full of it.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I posted this on sprints Facebook page today and someone said HTC is in charge and Google pushes out the updates.

- sent from Tapatalk Pro on my HTC EVO 4G

I highly doubt this. Google is in charge of getting the software updates (Gingerbread, Honeycomb and what not) to the manufacturers, so they can customize it with their own styles (I.E. Motoblur, Touchwiz, HTC SENSE) So my thought is it is on HTC to work with the carriers to get this pushed out.

dan330

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
fwi... myn over at xda.. is currently working on beta of the Desire Z port. it has the new Sense 2.5 on froyo.

I am testing the beta now... totally awesome on my EVO.
I would think it will be released by end of next week.. or the week after.

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
fwi... myn over at xda.. is currently working on beta of the Desire Z port. it has the new Sense 2.5 on froyo.

I am testing the beta now... totally awesome on my EVO.
I would think it will be released by end of next week.. or the week after.

XDA's search seems to be down right now, so can you give me a link to the thread myn's talking about this ROM in?

dan330

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
XDA's search seems to be down right now, so can you give me a link to the thread myn's talking about this ROM in?

[ROM] Myn?s Warm TwoPointTwo - [RLS 5 - 01/07/2011] - More Than Meets The Eye! - xda-developers

that is the link to the current RLS5 release.. but at the end of that crazy long thread.. we are beta testing the new beta Warm Z.

please dont ask for where you can get a copy... Myn is the only person that invites users to test the ROM. He invites members that are add value to the forum. You can also pm him and ask.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma