How Many People Have Their Original Evos?

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Still using my original EVO purchased ten days after launch! Always Nekkid, it has one small notch on the outer edge that I can feel, but is too small to be visible.

hearture36

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I still have my original EVO, I got it the first week it was out. I just got my phone all fixed up from sprint today so it is basically a brand new phone.

Kamen

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Still rocking my launch day EVO and it looks as if I just got it yesterday. The only issue I had was with the screen bleeding (white spots showing up) but they replaced just the screen on it and it's been golden ever since.

Kamen

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Oh i rock my evo naked also, I can't stand the little extra bulk and the phone doesn't look nearly as slick.

I usually don't "promote" many things, but my wife got me the Case-Mate Barely There Case for Christmas for my EVO and I love it. It adds very little thickness or bulk to the overall phone and it still adds protection to the back and corners of the phone.

Khaelum

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm still using my original Evo (all original parts) that I received on launch day. Still working flawlessly.

I've had it in a Seidio Innocase since day 1 and have had no regrets.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk + Swype