Capacitive Stylus for EVO 4G- Art student looking for some suggestions

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have a few simple questions that I hope you may be able to help me with.

I am wondering if there are good capacitive styluses out there that work well with the EVO. Have any of you purchased a capacitive stylus for your phone? If so, did you enjoy the results? What specific ones did you purchase? (if it is ok to link me to a site, please do, if not please message me. thanks.) I've been looking around and asking, and there are just so many options, but I figured I'd ask the awesome Android community for their input before making any purchases :)

Since I am an art student, I really like to draw, jot down ideas and info, and take pictures wherever I go, and my EVO is my partner in crime for this most of the time lol. I do enjoy the drawing apps I have downloaded for my EVO, but it gets really really really frustrating sometimes when I want to draw. I am hoping a stylus can ease the frustration and help me get the most out of my drawing experience with the EVO. I've used my friend's iPhone with a stylus, and I made some pretty awesome sketches, but he recommended that I get a better stylus than the one he purchased. I know a phone doesn't beat the good ol' pencil and paper, but sometimes it's just more convenient to leave my sketch pad at home.

Thanks so much for any help that you may provide. Have a wonderful day :)

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Capacitive styli tend to not have such great detail. I have an architect friend who try to do sketches on his ipad, and it wasn't working out for him. We tried a bunch of styli, but he couldn't draw fine lines with any of them.

If that's not an issue for you, then I would suggest like the 6mm styli. I'm actually not really sure (after testing a bunch) how cost adds any value to one styli or another.

Good luck!

Reactions: taniabonita52

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol