exchange calendar question

msoprano13

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If i paste an image to my outlook calendar in the notes areas such as a flyer or a word document and then I go to my evo the image or word file does not show up.

Is there anyway to get this to happen?

Seems like a pretty simple feature to me. I'm prety sure my old windows phone used to do that.

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This is going to depend on the basic format of the pic u are pasting.....the EVO usually will read almost all images but there are some that it cant read....try changing the format of the pic then re-pasting it (JPEG) is the most common

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
The HTC email client doesn't seem to display any images composed in the body of the email I've noticed. For example, my colleague has a signature with a logo of his department pasted into the sig. I only see the text portion of his sig, not the image.

Attachments behave differently from things pasted in. I would imagine though, that if pasted images in the body of the Outlook email does not show up for emails, that it won't show up for calendar invites.

I do see attachments in my calendar, at the top do you have a > looking carrot to expand to view calendar attachments? I have to open up the entire calendar invite in the app, not just view the notification.

msoprano13

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The HTC email client doesn't seem to display any images composed in the body of the email I've noticed. For example, my colleague has a signature with a logo of his department pasted into the sig. I only see the text portion of his sig, not the image.

Attachments behave differently from things pasted in. I would imagine though, that if pasted images in the body of the Outlook email does not show up for emails, that it won't show up for calendar invites.

I do see attachments in my calendar, at the top do you have a > looking carrot to expand to view calendar attachments? I have to open up the entire calendar invite in the app, not just view the notification.
i tried a test appointment with an attachemnet and I don't see any carrot looking incon to expand the view.