Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default are there any small calendar widgets?,

Are there any scrolling calendar widgets that update live and sync with exchange? I am looking for a widget the size of the htc widget that is small and fits accross the top of the screen and can scroll to other events and will sync to my exchange computer instantly.

I find that a lot of the other calendars dont sync instantly to my exchange account. When i update my calendar using the stock agenda calendar it syncs as soon as i save it and same when i make a change to it on my computer.

any info would be great

thanks
    Last edited by msoprano13; 01-15-2011 at 08:57 AM.

Global Posts
    10,633 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

LLP widget does that and is re sizable. I think there are more too. I would try calender widget and surf the market....may take awhile to find what you are looking for.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

I do believe the HTC calendar widget gives you 3 choices. The third is pretty small.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cthulhu33 View Post
    I do believe the HTC calendar widget gives you 3 choices. The third is pretty small.
    Opps, sorry. Had your post confused with another site I was reading.

Not sure if its what you want, but try smooth calender widget. 4x1 foorprint and can show all calenders or select which ones. Its also free so give it a shot.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

this looks pretty good. I would pay a few dollars if the 4X1 widget would scroll on my home page.