Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

Default How do you delete a PDF file?

Title says it all. I opened a PDF file from the web and I cannot figure out how to delete it from my phone after I read it.

Tanks guys

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Quacker87 View Post
    Title says it all. I opened a PDF file from the web and I cannot figure out how to delete it from my phone after I read it.

Tanks guys
    does your phone have a file manager in the app drawer, or do you have astro file manager?
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

I downloaded astro file manager and deleted it that way. Thanks.

On another note what else can you do with the file manager. Its great for me on deleting the pdf's like I just did but how else could it benefit me?

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

I downloaded astro file manager and deleted it that way. Thanks.

On another note what else can you do with the file manager. Its great for me on deleting the pdf's like I just did but how else could it benefit me?
    you can make folders for things, maybe you want to have a ring tones folders, or you want to seperate your music, or pictures, , make a family videos folder....you can also use it to sideload apps, maybe you are on our site and you see someone has a direct download to an app, you can download it and use astro to install the app.
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

Another option if you downloaded it from the web is to go to downloads in the web browser Menu >> More >> Downloads and delete it from there.

Or plug into your computer, mount your SD drive, and delete from your computer

Default Re: How do you delete a PDF file?

Tanks guys

Default Re: How do you delete a PDF file?

Tanks guys
    First-Go to your file manager app.
    Then-Click sdcard
    Next-Scroll down to Download
    Last-view your unwanted pdf files and delete.

Hope this was helpful!!!!
    Yours Truly=)