01-18-2011 06:52 PM
- Get the Evo. I left Verizon and my BlackBerry not too long ago, and I haven't looked back. I use the Evo for everything AND MORE than my BB Storm could even think of doing.
If RIM came out with a new, awesome phone, i.e. dual-core, 4G, better Apps, etc., then I would go back to BlackBerry in a heart beat. It's just that RIM isn't keeping up, and you will be stuck with whatever phone you get for 2 years. The Evo isn't perfect, but technology wise it is way ahead of anything that RIM will produce anytime soon.
Don't waste your money getting outdated technology.01-18-2011 03:33 PM
- Get the Evo. I had a couple of BBs and you might miss the keyboard for a couple of days but once you get used to the on-screen keys you will never want to go back to bb. Besides, you have some days to try it out and if you don't like it you can take it back.01-18-2011 03:39 PM
- Evo = beast. Get it. You will never be disappointed with it. I am a college student, and this phone has proven to be a very useful tool and a reliable way to stay connected to who matters to me. It is a powerful and stable device, and it won't have trouble maintaining its value in the long run.01-18-2011 03:39 PM
- 01-18-2011 03:45 PM
- I came from years of using iPhones including the iPhone 4. I ditched AT&T and sold the iPhone on Craigslist.
Got my Evo Dec 15th and this is the best phone and I could not be happier with Sprint and the Evo.
My buddies all have iPhones or BB's they are jelious.
The price for my monthly service is far better with Sprint than AT&T.
Some people complain about the battery life of the Evo. I don't think it's too bad. I'm getting another battery and charging unit anyway.
Carry an extra batttery if needed.
Now run don't walk and go get your new Evolution.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk01-18-2011 04:07 PM
- I would make sure that the Evo supports whatever your native language is. I can tell by your poor grasp of English that this might be a concern of which you should be mindful.
Android is the most (only?) open mobile OS. It is the fastest developing mobile OS. All metrics which measure mobile OSes show the rising dominance of that which is spawn of the mighty (NYSE: GOOG).
The Evo is fast. Easily rootable (thanks for all the hard work, devs of XDA). And that 4.3" screen is wonderful. No question.01-18-2011 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD