Launcher Pro plus keeps force closing. Any ideas?

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
So i got launcher pro plus after getting bored of adwlaunchers lack of paid version widgets. I like launcher pro plus a lot but it keeps force closing. When im sending a message, it force closes. When i try to search it force closes

Sent From Tapatalk.

??dbdoinit

Banned
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
So i got launcher pro plus after getting bored of adwlaunchers lack of paid version widgets. I like launcher pro plus a lot but it keeps force closing. When im sending a message, it force closes. When i try to search it force closes

Sent From Tapatalk.

I don't have that, but just wanted to say hey.
Good to see you on this side of town.

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Yep.

A couple of months ago, but I'm still active over there just to annoy people, lol lol. :D

Haha... im not as active here though. Probably because my laptop broke. I just come here to ask stupid questions. Well since im sure someone knows the answer to my question, that makes it a "stupid " question hahhaha.

Sent From Tapatalk.

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
The same thing happened to me.... I noticed it occurred more when I had several widgets active... when I removed some it worked a little faster and the screen didn't lag so much when switching.... but I switched back to HTC sense because its simply more stable at the moment :-( but I'm hoping perhaps u find a solution to the problem because then I may be able to get my launcher to work again. Good luck :)

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I was in the LP camp for a long time. But I had the same issue of constant force closes. Couldn't stand it anymore. No matter what ROM I was on it would happen. I've since switched to ADW EX which btw is AWESOME. I just wish ADW had widgets man. I really miss the LP widgets.

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
The same thing happened to me.... I noticed it occurred more when I had several widgets active... when I removed some it worked a little faster and the screen didn't lag so much when switching.... but I switched back to HTC sense because its simply more stable at the moment :-( but I'm hoping perhaps u find a solution to the problem because then I may be able to get my launcher to work again. Good luck :)

Ahhh i didn't find a solution yet. The dev is unresponsive.

Sent From Tapatalk.

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I was in the LP camp for a long time. But I had the same issue of constant force closes. Couldn't stand it anymore. No matter what ROM I was on it would happen. I've since switched to ADW EX which btw is AWESOME. I just wish ADW had widgets man. I really miss the LP widgets.

Thats pretty much the only reason why i dont want to switch to adwlauncher... i have it but i dont use it.

Sent From Tapatalk.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Thats pretty much the only reason why i dont want to switch to adwlauncher... i have it but i dont use it.

Sent From Tapatalk.

Ya I'll be honest, I'm still tempted to switch back. My homescreens are pretty empty on ADW lol. The animations and options are pretty damn awesome tho I must say. But I need my widgets. Supposedly the dev of LP is working on a completely new from the ground up version of LP that's also supposed to add some visual sweetness like ADW EX has. I hope its true and i hope it comes out soon. Or at least if ADW starts making some widgets.

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Ya I'll be honest, I'm still tempted to switch back. My homescreens are pretty empty on ADW lol. The animations and options are pretty damn awesome tho I must say. But I need my widgets. Supposedly the dev of LP is working on a completely new from the ground up version of LP that's also supposed to add some visual sweetness like ADW EX has. I hope its true and i hope it comes out soon. Or at least if ADW starts making some widgets.

Yah reduced the amount of pages and it seems to be fine now. I guess the other dude is right..

Sent From Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000