NEED HELP... Weird problem...

EvoDOut

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Ok im a noob.. But here is the problem! I have one cantact that cant call me but he CAN text, it sends him straight to voice mail. He is not blacklisted and the setting "send to voice mail" isnt checked. Any ideas??

Evo rooted with unrevoked running cyanogen if that helps...

Last edited:

EvoDOut

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I've went through my settings over and over again nothing like that has been applied to that contact.. But thanks for the suggestion..

Reactions: Bodar

frtillman

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Go to your contact list and make sure "Send to Voicemail" is set to Off for that contact.
Sprint could not tell me to do this
last December my mothers Nextel phone (a new phone) could NOT cause my phone to ring it would ALWAYS go str8 to VM & Sprint spent numeorus calls and escalated it to their smartest Techs, they finally gave up and told me I would have to get my Mother another phone (her Nextel phone was brand new) So I decided to just wait as I have been in the process of getting Mom a Safelink Wireless

Yesterday my wife's Sprint phone started goin str8 to VM
I spent over an hour on the phone with them last night
They were supposed to call me this A.M. and I have heard nothing from them as of yet. When and IF they call I am going to berate them a little more and tell them I got it fixed
AND I AIN'T GONNA TELL THEM HOW I DID IT !
just to piss them off

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay