continous sync

hsiegal30

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I have this forum as well as other forums high and low for the answer to this question.

My phone is NOT rooted, and I am syncing Gmail and Excange (email and calendar for both, contacts - just gmail). As of last night, my phone is continously syncing the calendar for both Exchange and Gmail. I have the automatic calendar sync off for both now and no issues.

While this is not ideal, it is also not earth shattering for me, but I would like it if the phone would sync how it always has to this point and should work.

Has anyone found a fix for this issue. I have seen threads that are similar with contacts issues (rather than calendar) but I didnt see any definitive fixes.

Also, restarting did not work and I dont not sync facebook contacts or anything to my phone (FB seemed to be an issue on some of the posts)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
If this is a known problem with the calendar app, I'm doubtful that you'll actually find an answer for the problem. Have you contacted your carrier, or HTC for assistance. I doubt if a reset could fix the problem either.
Ps. Turn sync back on. Go to your home screen - Tap on menu - Settings - Applications - Manage application - All. Scroll down to All applications that has Calender to it... force stop them and clear data if possible. See if this could fix the syncing problem.

Note: Facebook syncing work fine on my phone. Try it out.
Good luck to you.

Reactions: hsiegal30

hsiegal30

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
did exactly that and it worked! I was cautious to reply so quickly because I heard that it will come back after 10/15 minutes, but after an over night waiting period this works.

My sync issues are gone, force stop the calendar apps and clear the data, that fix will work!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney