Can i delete teeter and sprint voicemail?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
You will be fine I have removed tester and some other Verizon apps without any problems.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh. I deleted both of then and the phone started acting up. Is it also ok to delete sprint hotspot? I don't use that crap. No need to have it there. And i wonder why teeter is a system app.

Sent From Tapatalk.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Read on other forums that removing certain built ins can go bad real quick. I thought I saw a Sprint Sense ROM that they built in the ability to safely remove what you want. Fresh EVO 3.5.0.1 ROM I believe.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I should have mentioned that removing some apps could cause you problems. Before removing anymore make sure you make a backup just encased you have issues. You might even want to look at some Roms that have these apps removed the Evo has some great ones available. When you said tour phone has started acting up what is it doing.

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I should have mentioned that removing some apps could cause you problems. Before removing anymore make sure you make a backup just encased you have issues. You might even want to look at some Roms that have these apps removed the Evo has some great ones available. When you said tour phone has started acting up what is it doing.

Yeah i made a back up on tit backup but it didnt let me restore it. Good thing i didn't a nanbackup before i did all that haha.

Sent From Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie