Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to Delete Phone Numbers from Evo?

I've been dating this lady and we had a falling out. I now want to delete every evidence of her from my Evo, but can't figure out how to delete her phone number from my phone (e.g., call history, incoming/outgoing calls log). The other day, I **** dialed her and I want to prevent this from happening again. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    ROM
    unrooted

Just go to the contact ...long press on the name and select remove/deleted from contacts

Then go to call history and just clear it all or just go through each time she's in there....long press...and select remove from history

Life is about EVOlution

Global Posts
    658 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherking View Post
    I've been dating this lady and we had a falling out. I now want to delete every evidence of her from my Evo, but can't figure out how to delete her phone number from my phone (e.g., call history, incoming/outgoing calls log). The other day, I **** dialed her and I want to prevent this from happening again. Any help would be great. Thanks!
    Don't forget synced accounts, such as FB which might have numbers as well.

Your story sound so similar to mine... the only difference it was two. Lol

As mention in the above post... long press on most, if not all things should give a few options... wich most likely includes delete.

...and i suggest you download the Call Confirm app.
    It will END all of your buttdialing....and it works excellent + it's FREE!