Phone really not working. Help please!

jthomp26

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I've had my evo for about a month, and I rooted it approximately 2 hours after I bought it. I have Warm twopointwo and it has ran just fine for the entire time I've had it.

Suddenly last night, I couldn't send any text messages and I haven't been receiving any either. I can dial a number, but it doesn't connect to anything it just pauses.

Last night if I opened and closed my messages it gave me an error that was something along the lines of system interface full or busy or something like that, I'm not really sure...I haven't been getting that error.

Now it just doesn't send the text. About 20 minutes ago I suddenly got a barrage of text messages from last night, and then it just stopped working again.

I've been reading forums since last night, and the only thing that people have done is power down their phone and pull the battery out for 30 seconds or so...so i tried that and it doesn't do anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd really like my phone to work! Thanks in advance!

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I've had my evo for about a month, and I rooted it approximately 2 hours after I bought it. I have Warm twopointwo and it has ran just fine for the entire time I've had it.

Suddenly last night, I couldn't send any text messages and I haven't been receiving any either. I can dial a number, but it doesn't connect to anything it just pauses.

Last night if I opened and closed my messages it gave me an error that was something along the lines of system interface full or busy or something like that, I'm not really sure...I haven't been getting that error.

Now it just doesn't send the text. About 20 minutes ago I suddenly got a barrage of text messages from last night, and then it just stopped working again.

I've been reading forums since last night, and the only thing that people have done is power down their phone and pull the battery out for 30 seconds or so...so i tried that and it doesn't do anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd really like my phone to work! Thanks in advance!

I think this is the wrong forum for this question, but do you remember what you have done recently to your phone? Any updates? Any apps installed?

You can spend a lot of time troubleshooting this, or you can try backing up your apps, flashing Myn's RLS 5, and flashing the latest radios (found in Myn's thread). This should be less than an hour. If it still doesn't work, it's probably a hardware issue.