Home icons not in line?

techiedork

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,
Has anyone else had an issue with the home icons on the 4G not lining up? It is fairly random, and removing/replacing doesn't always get them to line up. Is there a fix for this? Not a huge deal....just mildly annoying.

In this, the voicemail icon is lower than the other in it's row:

snap20110202_161314.png

Thank you!

-David

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
are you talking about the voicemail icons not lining up on the screenshot you got up there...if so, i have no clue....ive never seen that before

techiedork

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, thats the one...I have had a couple Evos and each one had this happen...I had to remove and replace the icons, sometimes several times, to get them to line up.

Tical

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Add me to the 'me too' chorus. Reboot usually fixes it. Still haven't found out what exactly causes it though...

sloked

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Funny I just noticed this for the first time yesterday before I saw this thread. I did it the long way by removing the apps and replacing them on the home screen to align them. Haven't tried the reset. I do like the replaced ones because they fit better. I have seen other odd things with my home screens too. For like two weeks, the little arrow that opens the app drawer toggled from left to right instaid of up and down. I am also still trying to figure out how to get my HTC news widget from shrinking into an awkward sized display in the top of the screen that takes the room of an entire screen. I have never rooted so maybe just a glitchy sense?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Since I'm not able to see exactly what you're talking about... because the image url seem to be broken.

A simple reboot should suffice - I believe this could be cause by a glitch in the HTC sense.

nathanrossfreeman1

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Flush right and backwards

What is QSLIDE and why have all my text and icons and list suddenly go flush right. Even my calendar goes Sat Fri Thur every thing is backward and reads right to left instead of left to right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol