Beautiful Widgets issue

Rudiepoo1

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, new Evo owner here and looks like I'm having issues with not being able to change the clock or weather skins using Beautiful Widgets. I'm running Launcher Pro and not sense. When I had the LG Optimus I didn't have these issues at all but for some reason I always get a force close error when trying to do the above. Also is there anything else that needs to be changed with switching from HTC sense to using Launcher Pro?

Rudiepoo1

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you made room for the clock widget on the home screen first. It will take up 2 lines.

Thanks, I did exactly that. I have no issues having the included skins and weather perform correctly it's just when I try to download any new skins that I keep experiencing the error.

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
You mentioned switching launchers from Sense to LP. Make sure you remove all widgets from your homescreens in Sense--otherwise they'll just run in the background churning both mem and CPU cycles.

fst2011

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Had same problem and got mine form applanted...it is cause its pirated. I deleted it and went to market and paid...now no problem at ALL.

I love this app its AMAZING

BK

Rudiepoo1

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Had same problem and got mine form applanted...it is cause its pirated. I deleted it and went to market and paid...now no problem at ALL.

I love this app its AMAZING

BK

Hmmm....that's really wierd then because it's the same version I had obtained from applanet which was running fine on my Optimus with no problems so it doesn't make sence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumythgrewal