Market Error

Paterick

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
From the Market, when I press Menu and then select My apps I get the following:

Attention
A server error has occurred.
Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen.

Its been doing this for several hours. I checked with someone else who has an EVO and got the same thing. Doesn't matter if its WIFI or 3G. Is anyone else getting this error?

Thanks

kuhawksr1

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I've seen this a couple of times in the last day or so ... as most recently as a few minutes ago. I'm back in now though, via WiFi.

Ogre840

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I've also been getting this error today. I did a search, and found a lot of feedback on the Market Help section regarding it, but nothing definitive as how to solve it. One person was able to clear the cache and it worked fine, other suggested it was a trojan, and others did a factory reset which worked or didn't work.

As far as I could find it appears it's most likely a bug that Google hasn't acknowledged yet. A few people blamed it on a specific app, and once it was removed the market worked again. I don't have any of the apps listed, so that solution was out for me. I also haven't installed anything in a few days, I think the last thing was Angry Birds Seasons.

I'm also running Myn's Warm, and have been looking at the thread on XDA to see if anyone's had the issue there, but no reports so far.

Also when reading the Google help pages it appears a wide range of devices were effected, and not just rooted, but stock.

I'm hoping in a few days it resolves it self...

barrysanders20

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
The Android market has been crap ever since they announced their web based version. I've been having errors, slow downloads, randomly canceled downloads since last week.