dishnetwork on my Evo!!!!

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Man I had to tell u guys this, for who ever has dishnetwork the dish access is on the market n after doing my research I ordered the sling adapter from dish for $99.00 n man oh man was it worth it....is awesome...I can watch TV from anywhere, I saw some complaints on the reviews but I think it depends on ur internet connection cuz it looks great, on wifi looks way better so I was so excited by this I had to let u guys know cuz I've seen some ppl ask about a way to watch TV n this is the best one I've seen...

Reactions: Nathaniel

brookshit

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I got one of those sling adapters last week. It is cool, however the one time I really wanted to watch on the evo, the kids had set the DVR to record something else and I was stuck watching cartoons. But, yeah, it is cool. It would be really cool if we could output to a TV via HDMI.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Can you get all channels you're subscribed to?

Does this require a PC at all? Do you have to have the DVR? I just have a basic Dish Network box.

Nathaniel

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
TV everywhere with DISH

DISH Network TV everywhere works on Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphone?s. Just connect the Sling adapter to a 722 or 722k HD DVR and download the app. Being a DISH employee I know you will get all the programming that you are subscribed to and you can watch what you have recorded on you DVR and set up timers for your recordings with DISH Remote Access.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just to clarify, Nathaniel, all I need is the DVRand Sling Adapter? I don't need to have any kind of internet access to get TV on my Android?

If that's the case I'm getting this!

Chondog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I've been holding out on getting the sling adapter because I don't want to spend the $99 only to find out my connection isn't strong enough. Since you're a DISH employee, do you know if I could buy and try for a day to see if it works for me? Or, can you direct me to someone else? I'd rather not go through regular Dish support in India. Thanks.

DISH Network TV everywhere works on Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphone?s. Just connect the Sling adapter to a 722 or 722k HD DVR and download the app. Being a DISH employee I know you will get all the programming that you are subscribed to and you can watch what you have recorded on you DVR and set up timers for your recordings with DISH Remote Access.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone answer my question? I don't have home internet of any kind. Can I just get the DVR and use this app on my Android?

krlseidl

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I have used a Slingbox with both Dish and Direct TV for over a year. You do require an internet connection. All you do is install the slingbox mobile app on your phone and go. Works great but it does eat up your battery. I especially liked it during football season. I would listen to the Packers on the radio and since there is a delay I could watch the winning touchdown on my phone right after I heard it on the radio.

Nathaniel

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey Chrisy sorry if I was not clear in my last post you do have to have internet with either WiFi or a ethernet connection to the back of a 722 or 722k model receiver in order for this to work. Theey even have a youtube vidoe on this if you want to check this out. I dont believe they will allow me to post links on this site but if you have any more questions please call us or you can chat with us on out online website.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12