Favorite Games

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I have to many apps to count but i'll do the other lists.

Top Free Games (in no particular order)

Angry Birds
Angry Birds Seasons
Words with Friends
Paper Toss

Top Paid Games (no particular order)

Fruit Ninja
MiniSquadron
Jet Car Stunts
Robo Defense Premium
Air Control

Must download apps

HandcentSMS
Pandora
Mint.com
Audio Manager Pro
Twidroyd

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Robo Defender is a dated but still good tower defense game. I enjoy Angry Birds, though haven't opened it in weeks. I didn't care for Minisquadron, myself.

Gameloft has some nice Android games, but they refuse to use the Android market for most of 'em, and I've found dealing with their company store frustrating.

Linkzo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I honestly have yet to pay for an app or game, but here are my favorite freebies.

Favorite Games (Free):
Angry birds, Bubble Buster, OpenSudoku, Alchemy, NinJump, iBasket

Favorite Apps (Free):
Google Maps, Google Reader, Pandora, Winamp, Handcent, Amazon Kindle, Weather Channel, Dolphin Browser, Flashlight, Bank of America

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Paid: Humans vs. Aliens

Free: (Besides Angry Birds) Hex Defense. Nice tower defense game with some nice effects, easy to pick up and play, can get challenging. Try the free version.

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Favorite paid apps (in no particular order):
1. Crosswords
2. Jetflicks
3. PowerAmp
4. TV Shows Stream
5. ColorNote

Favorite Free Apps/Games
1. Angry Birds
2. Amazon Kindle (Some free books, but have to pay for others)
3. Pandora
4. RadioTime
5. SpeedTest

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Top Free
Handcent
Google Voice
Kindle
MP3 Music Download
You mail

Top Paid
Power Amp
Rom Manager Premium
Good Morning Pro
Beautiful Live weather

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Plants vs Zombies! Monopoly! And yes Angry Birds Rio are my top 3 games. Handcent, Cardiotrainer and Mighty Grocery my most used and top 3 apps. There are so many to choose from though... :)

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Oh yea, forgot about GTunes (like Limewire for your phone) gotta have my (free) music. And Soundhound to get the names of those songs playing you don't know the names of, or you can sing the song but uh... No one wants to hear me sing! LOL

Michel Ponting

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I am a big fan of games, so i like all the games in all category. But some of my special favorite games are Street Fighter, Portal 2, Battlefield 3, MW3 & Call Of Duty. All of these games are best game for me.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Words with friends, modern combat 2 black pegasus and the super nintendo emulator snes9x which is not in market but is available online. Best emulator hands down. Been playing ultimate mortal kombat 3 and super Mario world donkey Kong country. All my fav games from childhood. I also have pool player pro, raging thunder and captain America but I have nowhere near enough time to play them. Would probably delete them except even with 80 apps on my device I still have over 200MB of internal memory so I keep them in the hope that one day I will have to to play

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams