Contacts Problem

joey132

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
i love my evo and wouldn't have any other phone but this but there was 1 problem i never understood and always lived with. THE CONTACTS!

Its showing contacts of people i dont even know. i see contacts of my friends, friends, friend lol its crazy.

and i go on my gmail account on my laptop so i can organize my contacts and delete half the contacts i dont know and cant figure out how to put it on my evo.

i save the file on my computer and plug my phone in my laptop and drag the file but it doesn't work.

any help community? thanks!

joey132

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
K i sync it and i go to my contacts > View, and it still shows google (220) and i deleted about half that from my computer a minute ago

star444

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
K i sync it and i go to my contacts > View, and it still shows google (220) and i deleted about half that from my computer a minute ago

Go into the People app then press Menu and select View. There you can select which type of contacts to display, including "Only contacts with phone number".

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
You should also be able to un-check Facebook contacts, which are probably a fair amount of those contacts in the list as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1