facebook video

OneMcChicken

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I can never upload any video recordings straight to Facebook. Does anyone have this problem? Also in the Facebook app I can't view Facebook videos that people uploaded. Does this happen to anyone else?

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I think this is a pretty common problem with the Facebook Android app. I haven't tried to upload any videos, but I know that I have trouble watching videos that people have uploaded. Watching videos should work from the mobile site, but that's a poor workaround IMO.

bridic

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Same here but I upload to YouTube then to Facebook. As for watching Facebook, you can download Rockplayer from the market and use that when opening Facebook videos.

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Best app for uploading videos to Facebook, and it's super easy.

https://market.android.com/details?id=net.eworldui.videouploader&feature=search_result

I think this is a pretty common problem with the Facebook Android app. I haven't tried to upload any videos, but I know that I have trouble watching videos that people have uploaded. Watching videos should work from the mobile site, but that's a poor workaround IMO.

Download Vplayer or Rockplayer and use that to stream the videos from Facebook. Those two work, because they support more files then our stock player.