Launcher Pro question. Help

tbizzy1985

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
OK so I've had LP+ for a while now and love it. When you hit the home key a screen will pop up and have you choose Launcher Pro or the stock launcher. So I just recently hit the choose as default and picked LP because I never really use the stock launcher. . . . . But now I can't figure out how to get back to my stock launcher. I feel like an idiot

tbizzy1985

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
And also as a follow up question, would taking off all of the widgets and what not I have on the stock launcher save any battery life? I'm not sure if those are running in the background or not while I'm using LP+

steindog99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Menu - Settings - Applications - All Applications - Click on Launcher pro, then click on Clear Data. That should reset it so it pops up and asks you every time again.

Clearing widgets on unused launcher will do nothing. Deleting unused launcher will help.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tbizzy1985

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Acutally it does......there was a thread awhile back that showed an decrese in to android aoperating usage if ur cleard all ur sense wigets if u were using a different launcher

Reactions: tbizzy1985

tbizzy1985

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Menu - Settings - Applications - All Applications - Click on Launcher pro, then click on Clear Data.
Actually that worked all the way up until the last part. . . I hit clear defaults not clear data. . . I didnt want to lose everything I have set in LP+ but still thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac