How much do you think this will sell for?

StealthTH

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering how much my evo would sell for?
here is my listing...
HTC Evo 4G Clean ESN Mint Condition No Scratches - eBay (item 110652052367 end time Feb-27-11 18:07:24 PST)

I'm looking for at least 320$ because I bought an EVO Shift for 320$.
Any ideas of how much this ebay listing will sell for?

Just because you bought a Shift for $320 would not entitle you to $320 for you're EVO. EVO is an older phone than the shift. I'm not saying you can't get $320 for your EVO, I'm just saying it isn't logical to ask for that because that is how much you spent on the Shift /rant

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
It wont, because 85% of reserve auctions do not sell, because people dont bid on them.

That's because most people set their reserve outrageously high. No one wants to waste time bidding just to find out they don't even meet the reserve price. Reserves are ok on rare items, but there are a million other EVOs on eBay so people will just move on to one with no reserve.

You will have better luck if you just set a starting bid of $150 with no reserve. Otherwise just put it on craigslist with an outright asking price.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk

MBeattie

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Craigslist is certainly the quicker method. Most people are on because there looking to buy that day or at least make plans for a purchase. I always Like to meet at the mall or some other neutral location. Bring a buddy along and you should find you'll have a fairly pleasant selling experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress