Battery % App

APK

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for an App that will display battery % on the notificaton bar and can be expanded by tapping to display battery info...Battery Status, Power Plug, Battery Level, Battery Scale, Battery Health, Battery Voltage, Battery Temp, Battery Technology, Time Since Boot, Time Since Unplugged. No Task Killer or Battery Management options.

Have looked through the market and seen there are several that can display the Battery % on the notification bar but the battery info also I have not.

Thanks for you replies in advance.

star444

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for an App that will display battery % on the notificaton bar and can be expanded by tapping to display battery info...Battery Status, Power Plug, Battery Level, Battery Scale, Battery Health, Battery Voltage, Battery Temp, Battery Technology, Time Since Boot, Time Since Unplugged. No Task Killer or Battery Management options.

Have looked through the market and seen there are several that can display the Battery % on the notification bar but the battery info also I have not.

Thanks for you replies in advance.

I use Battery Indicator by Darshan Computing. It shows the % at the top of the screen. To see details, pull down the notification screen. At a glance you can see the health, temp, and voltage, as well as how long it has been unplugged. Tap on that and it will open up the battery usage screen.

Go Android!

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The HTC one doesn't show ALL of that (everything except last time unplugged and boot), but I think it's the best looking one and doesn't use up too many resources. It's under "get more HTC widgets," if you're using stock.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Battery minder has the battery percentage in the status bar and additional info on the pull down menu. I'm a bit suspect of the permissions, but that's a personal thing :)

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I always liked Circle battery widget. tapping it and going through the options shows most if not all of what you are looking for. Plus, the widget doesnt look half bad either.

centauress

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I myself like the BatteryLife widget.

It is a 2x1 widget that sits on the Homescreens and gives you a live, to-the-second, battery stats in one widget.

It isn't on the notification bar, but it gives you what you want...

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Try out "Battery Mix", has just about everything your asking for and a ton of things more.
It has a bunch of different icons for your desktop and notification bar, plus when you tap the icon it has graphs and such to show you what's using up battery juice. It also has a button that will take you to the HTC battery page where you can see how long its been unplug. Give it a shot, one of my favorite app/Widgets.