Automated Disk Drive Mode

Illmusiq

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey, quick question. I was wondering if there was a way to have the Evo automatically go into disk drive mode when hooking up to a microUSB port, instead of "just charging". I use my Evo for my car's music library and it only reads the Evo's SD card if it's in disk drive mode. thanks for any help.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey, quick question. I was wondering if there was a way to have the Evo automatically go into disk drive mode when hooking up to a microUSB port, instead of "just charging". I use my Evo for my car's music library and it only reads the Evo's SD card if it's in disk drive mode. thanks for any help.

I haven't tried it, but there's a "Don't ask again" checkbox on the selection page that comes up when you plug it into the USB. What if you select "Disk Drive" and then that box?

Dave

star444

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

Menu > Settings > Connect to PC > Default connection type