Putting Photos, Music, Video on SD card

Waltz41

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
Will be getting my HTC Evo in a day or two now, but I wanted to start organizing some of my multimedia to put on a micro sd card for the evo. I was wondering what type of settings and file types works best for the Evo?

Photos ? any optimal size to crop or resize to?
Music? file types?
Video - I've seen it can play mp4 and h.264.....how bout resolution wise? ### x ###? any other settings to worry about?

Thanks a lot for any help!

Waltz41

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Sorry...I should of looked around I guess a little bit more at first. That's like common forum stuff!

If I have any other questions, I'll post them. I'm really excited about finally getting a smart phone, but the type of person I am, I'll be fidgeting to get my phone exactly how I want it!

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
If I have any other questions, I'll post them. I'm really excited about finally getting a smart phone, but the type of person I am, I'll be fidgeting to get my phone exactly how I want it!

This is a great forum to belong to as an EVO user. It's pretty chill and we try to help out as much a possible. It sounds like you might be rooting that new EVO in pretty short order ;), so please stop over to the Rooting & Hacks section as there is some good reading and info there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay