Lockscreen like this ?

atom ant22

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Anyway to get a lockscreen like this for free?
FYI im not rooted , all stock

Thanks,

Ive search i did see some nice paid apps tho , wondering if any free one are out there.

Thanks

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Anyway to get a lockscreen like this for free?
FYI im not rooted , all stock

Thanks,

Ive search i did see some nice paid apps tho , wondering if any free one are out there.

Thanks

The way to get it for free is to root and run an AOSP ROM like Cyanogenmod 6.1.2

Other than that I don't know of any free apps, so it looks like you will have to buy it or root.

atom ant22

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Yea im looking thru the root Q & A 's now , I had the evo since Sept, felt like i didnt need to root , but i might do it. I come from an iphone where i was jailbroken and unlocked all myself , got to get the hang of the android OS and cusrtomizing things

DarkAudit

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
You'd still need to root, but removing the htclockscreen apk will get you the vanilla lockscreen.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Or if your not wanting to root, you can use Widget Locker. Has Vanilla locks, and has Gingerbread ones now. Great app! May not be free, but worth the 2 bucks.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker&feature=search_result

Plus One on WidgetLocker!!!! Well worth the money, and the latest update makes it even better. Lots of little toys.

You can do a lot with it:
snap20110204_210513.png

snap20110212_151104.png

atom ant22

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
thanks guys for the response, yea $2 aint bad at all i saw WidgetLocker
I want to try root , etc..... when i had my jb iphone it seems little more simple but android seems to really give you freedom. I want to try the root first, and some custom roms just to do it and if i cant hand ill go back to stock/unroot.
big thanks , what are the best most stable roms out may i ask?

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Myn is nice if you like Sense, and CM7 is awesome if you want to try something totally different form Sense

NxTech3

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Myn is nice if you like Sense, and CM7 is awesome if you want to try something totally different form Sense

+1 for Myns thats what im currently using. But if you are just starting out, Fresh 3.5 is closest to stock with all the benefits of root, and very stable

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Myn's also dropped a Frito based sense 2.0 ROM. It's called Myn's Z. Just saw a thread on XDA where they have a source ROM from the HTC Wildfire that has GB with Sense 2.1. So there could be some more cool stuff coming out soon.

atom ant22

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Cool im going to do it this weekend when i get home, hope i can find a clear cut set of instructions, i see so many post and ways to do this so it can be overwhelming . maybe a youtube video i can follow huh cant wait