HTC Keyboard Slow Down

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It's quite evident that this is a problem for many... including myself. The thing is... I have had this happening not just on one phone - but on my other replacements as well.

mrarmour504

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Delete messages threads before they get to 200 messages in a thread with on contact also turn off the heptic feedback. Dont have more than 7 keyboards installed.

NuMom2J

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I am glad to see I am not the only one with these issues. I've only been experiencing these issues for probably the past month though. Before that it was fine.

me too...and it's not something i can take and pinpoint as to when exactly it's happening...it's sporadic. annoying too. it eventually passes, but when it decides to keep at it, i turn off the phone, pull the battery and go thru that whole process. then it's usually fine. but who wants to do that??

qdigga

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Evo Stock here, I have the same issue. Only have HTC KB Stock and Swype. The stock keyboard in the past week or so has begun to lag horribly. It's so bad I'm about 3 words ahead of the keyboard and it struggles to keep up. I was wondering if it was becuase I did an OTA update a week ago (I held off for as long as I could, lol). Whatever the case I don't use haptic nor sounds and it's becoming annoying...

Edzilla83

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone, I seem to get random slow keyboard responses from my phone, even after restarts, and hard resets. i'm on a stock rooted rom and was wondering if anyone else experiences this problem?

is there a fix to it?

is there another rom i can flash that uses the htc keyboard but doesn't have this slow down?

Guys I've fixed it!!!! You don't need to reset your phone or install a new keyboard at all. It all happened since the update right?......go to "settings", go to "apps", click on "all apps", find "HTC sense", go into it and click "uninstall update". Done!! God I feel so clever lol

Hope it works for all you guys too

Edzilla83

Edzilla83

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Guys I've fixed it!!!! You don't need to reset your phone or install a new keyboard at all. It all happened since the update right?......go to "settings", go to "apps", click on "all apps", find "HTC sense", go into it and click "uninstall update". Done!! God I feel so clever lol

Hope it works for all you guys too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12