Which app or widget will allow battery percent at top tool bar?

evang07

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Battery Indicator I believe. But it won't be on the original battery icon. It will make another. And HTC has a widget under the get more widgets thing.

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I use Battery Indicator by Darshan Computing. It sits on the left side of the screen and does not replace the original. If you want to replace the manufacturers icon then you'll have to root your phone.

Battery indicator - Search Android Apps on AppBrain

When you pull down the task bar and tap on Battery Indicator, it gives you plenty of info about how your battery is used. It also includes time since last charge.

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Try gauge battery widget....it allows for different battery indicators for both the screen and notification bar...it has a free and paid version

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I use Battery Indicator by Darshan Computing. It sits on the left side of the screen and does not replace the original. If you want to replace the manufacturers icon then you'll have to root your phone.

Battery indicator - Search Android Apps on AppBrain

When you pull down the task bar and tap on Battery Indicator, it gives you plenty of info about how your battery is used. It also includes time since last charge.

+1

Love this app.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, arburnley.
Welcome to the forum... I personally prefer using the "stock battery" widget. It could be placed right there on your home screen. The batt percent icon is placed in the upper left hand corner, and prevents you from seeing some notifications.