MMS problem

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Having a problem with receiving MMS. I have Handcent and stock, and it has the problem on both. I will get a MMS in, and when I click on "download", the download button will go away but it doesn't download. I can press on the message bubble, and "downloading" will appear at the bottom of the bubble, but never downloads. If I do a hard reset, it will work correctly for a few days, and then revert back to not working. Any ideas?

bucko21

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same problem except I get a Generic Network error also.. I have read that Sprint needs to reset the account to get it to work again. Not sure if that is an option, but it's worth a shot to get it fixed. I have been a) to lazy to call, b) to busy to call, c) don't want to deal with calling. LOL Once I do I will update you all to let you know if I am fixed..

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm no genius but that sound like a software issue. Have you cantacted Sprint about the matter?

baknblack

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Having a problem with receiving MMS. I have Handcent and stock, and it has the problem on both. I will get a MMS in, and when I click on "download", the download button will go away but it doesn't download. I can press on the message bubble, and "downloading" will appear at the bottom of the bubble, but never downloads. If I do a hard reset, it will work correctly for a few days, and then revert back to not working. Any ideas?

If your not partial to the htc app and your rooted get rid of the stock app and install the aosp messaging app. That might fix your problem.