Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how would you like a lifeproof case for your evo?

so i was surfing the gizmodo website and i came across this case that was for the iphone4/iphone3/gs. right off the back i loved how they marketed this case for the phone and it took my breath. i as a person who does lots of odd jobs in which my phone can be damaged i love cases like this one.

i was looking to see if other people would like to write to this company and see if we can motivate them into making more cases for other phones. i already emailed them and put in my inquire for my interest in a case for my EVO

i think if they would get a lot of request they would give in and make one for other phones.

the product website
    Home page

these are official video from the company showing off the product

Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts

That does look pretty cool. I'm not keen on covering the screen though.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by star444 View Post
    That does look pretty cool. I'm not keen on covering the screen though.
    right now i have the ballistics case on my phone which has a front over, i must say that even with the cover over the screen it works as if nothing was on it, i've never seen or gotten to use to life case but it seems good and easy to use even on a iphone which have delicate touch screens

Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Wow I want that now
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Roustermiller View Post
    Wow I want that now
    well help me spread the word i'm trying to get as many people as possible to email that company, if they see the response from all the request for more phone platforms they will make a effort.

That product isn't to market yet. I prefer to see some legit sites (like Android Central's iPhone cousin) put it through it's paces.

They must be spamming the daylights out of all the user groups to have the view count up that high. Viral marketing strikes again.

That is a very nice case. I've seen so many cases for the Iphone and wish they made it for our phone.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

Thanks for posting this! I sent them a message as well encouraging cases for other phones.

Link to Facebook.

LifeProof Cases | Facebook

Global Posts
    1,018 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 on the Nook Color

I sent them a message, thanks for sharing.

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    ROM
    MikfroYo 4.5

damn thats an impressive case, i also sent an email request for an evo4g case.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock rooted

That is pretty cool.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

They have stated on the Facebook page that they will have cases for other products next year.

Global Posts
    746 Global Posts

Definitely an impressive case, but $70 is a little steep for a case. Although, since it is the only waterproof case I've seen the price just might be justified.

I'm not really satisfied with the drop/impact tests I've seen them do though. They are pretty much the same tests that I've seen for any other case. Ballistic is the only company that I have seen do drop tests from 25+ feet and run over their case with a car.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    ROM
    Absinthe JB 5.1.1

That's an awesome case. Count me in!
    Left Android for the Darkside...
    Yes. I'm a proud owner of an iPhone 5S. Please don't hurt me

If I've helped in anyway... kindly show your appreciation by clicking that lovely "Thanks" button below ------------------------------------------↓

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    ROM
    Never Stock

I put in my request. I'd be all over that if it were available.
    -Stay thirsty my friends.

Sending a request now, I need one for my EVO as well
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

i really hope they make this case real life, lol i check the site everyday

To reply to this yes this case is awesome I have seen it first hand and now I want one for my evo what we need to do instead of everyone sending them an email is get an online patition started and let everyone e-sing it and pass the web site out to there friends and so forth that would be faster the emails I don't know how to start something like that so when someone dose plz let me know cus I know a lot of ppl that would want one of thises life cases

Default Re: how would you like a lifeproof case for your evo?

Im wishing that lifeproof makes an effort for all the people with EVO's .They'd make good business by making these cases.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: how would you like a lifeproof case for your evo?

It is really great case, i think many people like them.