HDMI Out

dominiej

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So broke down and got me a micro to mini HDMI chord in hopes to stream Netflix from my PlayOn PC to my plasma TV, but all I can get to show up is the photo slideshow (and it won't even do transitions =/). Is there any other functionality this HDMI Out does or did I just burn $20 for an oversized crappy photo frame? =(

dominiej

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Nice thanks! So no root required right? I'm looking at the link to the market you provided, but I don't see anything mentioning it...

EDIT - read the forum post and root is required... =/

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Nice thanks! So no root required right? I'm looking at the link to the market you provided, but I don't see anything mentioning it...

EDIT - read the forum post and root is required... =/

My apology. The beta he had out was reported as working on non-rooted phones. Looks like the version in the market has a problem for non-rooted phones. At the time I informed you of this the issue wasn't known yet or I was slow at catching up. Orrebmas is fast with his work. Hopefully he gets it going. Once again my apologies

EDIT: orrebmas is currently working on the issue. Shouldn't be much longer as he is getting testers for the new updated app

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol