1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default HDMI Out

So broke down and got me a micro to mini HDMI chord in hopes to stream Netflix from my PlayOn PC to my plasma TV, but all I can get to show up is the photo slideshow (and it won't even do transitions =/). Is there any other functionality this HDMI Out does or did I just burn $20 for an oversized crappy photo frame? =(

ROM
    Stock for now

Look at this thread in the rooting, roms, & hacks section. http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...iscussion.html

Also oerrobmas has it in the market as fullhdmi. Here is the page

Now you can see your phone's homescreen plus whatever else you want over your tv.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Nice thanks! So no root required right? I'm looking at the link to the market you provided, but I don't see anything mentioning it...

EDIT - read the forum post and root is required... =/

ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by dominiej View Post
    Nice thanks! So no root required right? I'm looking at the link to the market you provided, but I don't see anything mentioning it...

EDIT - read the forum post and root is required... =/
    My apology. The beta he had out was reported as working on non-rooted phones. Looks like the version in the market has a problem for non-rooted phones. At the time I informed you of this the issue wasn't known yet or I was slow at catching up. Orrebmas is fast with his work. Hopefully he gets it going. Once again my apologies

EDIT: orrebmas is currently working on the issue. Shouldn't be much longer as he is getting testers for the new updated app
    Last edited by new2android7609; 03-13-2011 at 01:44 PM.