Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New EVO 4g camera issue

I just bought a evo 4g today and everything is great except for the camera when it autofocuses (during focus and when its done) the pixels are all screwed up now when it starts the focus process it looks great but during and after it doesnt...i turned off autofocus and when its off it stays all screwed up. 100% brand new no scratches stock rom etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New EVO 4g camera issue-snap20110316_204535.jpg   New EVO 4g camera issue-snap20110316_204542.jpg  

ROM
    Team Venom v1.2

Something is really wrong. That could be a hardware/software issue.

Reset it back to default. tap Menu then go to the Gears on the left side. Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset to Default.

It is not a great low light camera so grainy images due to low light is not unusual.

ROM
    MikZ and MikFroyo 4.5

Stupid question but if its brand new did you remove the plastic film from the lens? lol probably not the issue

MikG or CM7

FullHDMI on both

ROM
    Team Venom v1.2

Quote Originally Posted by SSjon View Post
    Stupid question but if its brand new did you remove the plastic film from the lens? lol probably not the issue
    I can't wait to hear this one.

I'm having the exact same issue. Any solutions??

Thanks.