Evo 4G dialing incorrectly

bluephi1914

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have issues with their EVO 4G dialing incorrectly? This is happening a lot but i recently just started making sure it wasn?t me inadvertently dialing the wrong #.

What happens is, I will click on a # in my call log, but my phone will dial a totally different #. Sometimes the # isn?t even visible in my call log, but most times the # is a good ways down and it would be highly unlikely that I would mistakenly dial something that isn?t near the # I attempted to click on.

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine always does it when I'm drunk. Sends off emails and texts too.

Seriously though, nope, mine doesn't do it. Try a reboot, and if that doesn't help try a factory reset. Your dialer or something might be corrupted. Have you downloaded any Chinese apps lately? (I'm grasping...)

bluephi1914

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
LOL... i will try a factory reset. Im rooted but it was doing that before i rooted.

It doesnt do it all the time... butits a pain in the A$$ when i tap one # and i call someone i had no intention on calling. Ive never had this issue in the past so im not sure whats going on.

coop1914

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I can't call it Frat. I've sent a text to the wrong person before. Did you click on the number as soon as you brought up the call log on the screen? I've found that sometimes if I press the screen too quickly...I'll hit what I see on the screen before its done loading...so what ends up getting executed is whatever ends up populating the screen when loading is complete. GOMAB!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20