go weather

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Have any of you used go weather on their EVO? Would some of you recommend good weather app?

Thanks in advance

Go weather is ok. Limited, but free.

Now, Beautiful Widgets weather widget is the one to use. A truck load of clock and weather skins, animations and windshield wiper moving across the screen when raining. Not free, but well worth the price.....

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Fancy Widgets pummels Beautiful Widgets. Works 100% of the time compared to BW, and has about the same selection of skins and weather skins now. Also uses Weatherbug which seems to be more accurate then Accuweather and Google weather.

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Every time I see Weatherbug mentioned, I cringe. This is a company that built itself up by installing PC software products that buried themselves as deeply as any trojan. Google them and look at the company history.

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
what your talkng about happened 15 years ago.

times have changed. even the local news channels use weatherbug.

15 years ago??? They were officially tagged as a problem in 2005 by Microsoft. After that they began an aggressive public relations campaign stressing the difference between adware and spyware. They were adware because they never collected any user identifiable information. They never discussed how they rode into computers in the company of some rather interesting toolbars.

Types of Adware: WeatherBug

PC Hell: How to Remove WeatherBug

No one I know who fixes PC's walks into a home and happily proclaims "Oh great! You have Weatherbug! What a wonderful program!"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechBro