Stock Rom Please help!!!!!!!

ngrinton44

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my HTC evo and accidentally deleted the stock rom nandroid backup. I want to go back to stock rom but don't know how to. I am running cyanogen mod 7 rc3. Please be detailed in your answer because I am not that smart. This is my first post by the way!

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Go ahead and back up the rom you're running now so you will have something to fall back on. Go to the roms and hack section. Search for either Sprint Lovers or Fresh rom. That will be as close of rooted stock you will get. Don't know if you can get stock rom back. It wont hurt to ask.

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
there is another version that has an updated radio.

follow this link.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc...19278-how-unroot-return-stock-ruu-method.html

i highly recommend that version as i've been getting the best battery life i've ever had. it's the same update as recommended above but this is how the file reads.

RUU_Supersonic_S_Sprint_WWE_ 3.70.651.1_Radio_2.15.00.11.19_NV_190_released_161482_signed.exe

it's 209 megs.

you also need to uninstall the htc sync.

download the program. double click the icon. it does all the rest. get your phone set up. make sure you have usb debugging checked. then run the unrevoked forever 3.

you'll have stock rom. and root.

i keep the RUU handy just in case i need to warranty my phone. it wipes everything out and returns my phone to stock form. sprint will never know it's been rooted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995