Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

Default Is it me, or is every other carrier JUST getting the evo now?

So my Android buddy who has been reluctant to actually jump in (he bought an OG droid just to see if he liked it and suffered with it for like 2 months) and then got the Thunderbolt. I though cool man.

I went to verizon to check it out. Oh, it's my evo. I know it's slightly faster and all that crap, but essentially same thing without the HDMI out.

Then I was at my friend's party and I saw some girl with an awesome looking phone. Sure enough, she had an ATT HTC inspire. Suprise surprise, it's an EVO.

I know these phones are slightly faster and everything, but I feel very proud of my jumping into the Android phone scene at a very good time. My phone is almost a year old and I have friends who are buying the thing just now. I finally made a tech purchase at the right time.
    Banned

Global Posts
    626 Global Posts

Yep, they are just now getting upgraded versions is all. Wait until the Evo3D comes out. Fanboys say 3D is "stupid" "******ed" "unneeded" etc, but when the T-Bolt3D comes out in 2 years they will be all over it like the kickstand on the Evo was "dumb" until the T-Bolt got one.
    Banned

Global Posts
    626 Global Posts

Wow...the PC Police got me...Can I say "Mentally Inferior"? or "Mentally Challenged"? Did Sarah Palin threaten Android Central, or what?