Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Myn's Warm 2.2 RLS5

Default Myn's Warm Font

I just installed Myn's Warm 2.2 yesterday and I'm loving everything except for the font. I find it too hard to read in some applications. Is there a way to change the font to say, the stock font? If so, how?

Carrier
    Team Venom v1.2

Quote Originally Posted by mikevillain View Post
    I just installed Myn's Warm 2.2 yesterday and I'm loving everything except for the font. I find it too hard to read in some applications. Is there a way to change the font to say, the stock font? If so, how?
    It's a stock based rom. Don't know what you mean.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Synergy RC2

Quote Originally Posted by mikevillain View Post
    If you go to the Myn's Warm 2.2 thread on XDA

[ROM] Mynís Warm TwoPointTwo - [RLS 5 - 01/07/2011] - More Than Meets The Eye! - xda-developers

there are links and direction to install other fonts. There was (I think) a recent discussion on that thread about a larger compatible font. (Remember, search is your friend.)
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Myn's Warm 2.2 RLS5

Nevermind. Turns out i had to flash into AR to do it. Clockwork only does edify now, so it wasnt letting me flash a new font. Got it now though.

Global Posts
    981 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

That font he uses IS ugly, though... I agree completely with that.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Myn's Warm 2.2 RLS5

Quote Originally Posted by Cubfan View Post
    That font he uses IS ugly, though... I agree completely with that.
    Yeah, it's way too much of an eye strain. The letters are so skinny, they just blend into the background a lot of the time.

yeah im not a fan of the Warm font either and i brought this up before and of course New2Android helped me out ( as usual)

here you go , over 300 fonts and with screenshots. Enjoy.

300 Flashable Font Packs - Change your system fonts the easy way! - xda-developers

Credit to New2Android