I just installed Myn's Warm 2.2 yesterday and I'm loving everything except for the font. I find it too hard to read in some applications. Is there a way to change the font to say, the stock font? If so, how?
    04-15-2011 06:55 AM
    I just installed Myn's Warm 2.2 yesterday and I'm loving everything except for the font. I find it too hard to read in some applications. Is there a way to change the font to say, the stock font? If so, how?
    It's a stock based rom. Don't know what you mean.
    04-15-2011 08:18 AM
    If you go to the Myn's Warm 2.2 thread on XDA

[ROM] Myns Warm TwoPointTwo - [RLS 5 - 01/07/2011] - More Than Meets The Eye! - xda-developers

there are links and direction to install other fonts. There was (I think) a recent discussion on that thread about a larger compatible font. (Remember, search is your friend.)
    04-15-2011 08:30 AM
    Nevermind. Turns out i had to flash into AR to do it. Clockwork only does edify now, so it wasnt letting me flash a new font. Got it now though.
    04-15-2011 09:24 AM
    That font he uses IS ugly, though... I agree completely with that.
    04-15-2011 01:02 PM
    That font he uses IS ugly, though... I agree completely with that.
    Yeah, it's way too much of an eye strain. The letters are so skinny, they just blend into the background a lot of the time.
    04-15-2011 01:09 PM
    yeah im not a fan of the Warm font either and i brought this up before and of course New2Android helped me out ( as usual)

here you go , over 300 fonts and with screenshots. Enjoy.

300 Flashable Font Packs - Change your system fonts the easy way! - xda-developers

Credit to New2Android
    04-17-2011 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD