Simple Question

error4o4

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Selection availible right now, yes EVO is still top dog imo.

Sammy Epic is a close contender but I'm no fan of Samsung at all. So they get a solid 2nd place.

Only phone on the market I'd easily pick over the EVO is Tmobiles G2x , its a lovely device from what I've used.

joey132

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Most definitely in my opinion. if you plan on rooting then you have to get evo. EVO rooted is best phone out their. if your not a fan of rooting and just getting a phone fresh from the box then just choose whats to your liking. Android phones are not that much different.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Go to a sprint store and fiddle with the evo, epic, and evo shift. All 3 are great devices its personal opinion really.

Or you can wait til the evo 3d drops, thats gonna kill it all. Or the nexus s, another device that beats the current ones imo

dan330

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
if you want to root.. and use the aftermarket fun...
then EVO is best phone hands down!

if you want to keep it as is.. out of the box...
evo and epic.. both are great with a slight nod to epic.

drjb74

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the EVO for my personal phone, and the EVO shift for work. My wife has the EPIC. I definitely prefer the EVO over all the others. If you need or want a physical keyboard, then EVO is not for you. I think the EVO feels like the best build quality, and HTC has a better track record with updates than Samsung.

As far as Sprint goes, I think EVO is the best. I will look at the EVO 3D and the Nexus when they arrive, but my guess is that I will be sticking with the EVO.
Just my opinion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20