Songs skip/freeze/pause while playing?

HurrDurrFlurr

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi, longtime lurker, first time poster, but I am having an issue with syncing my iTunes and my Android. I have tried iSyncr as well as Salling Media Sync and both result in the same problem; at random points during random songs, the song/audio track will freeze/skip very briefly, start playing again, and keep freezing/skipping until I either stop the audio track and start it again or change the minute/second of the song, either rewinding or fast-forwarding it. I don't know how better to explain it in this but I really can't figure out what the heck the problem is.

I am obviously using a 4G, not rooted, with a Lexar 32gb Class 10 SD card. The music and audio tracks are all my own, legally purchased.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried moving the music files to the phone using drag and drop? This would eliminate the sync app as the cause of the problem. If the music files still skip and pause then there is a problem with the music files or in the app you are using to play the files. There could also be an issue with the SD card. You could also try to re-format the card and re-sync the music to see if the problem persists. If you have access to another SD card you could try that as well (maybe something smaller like 8GB or 16GB?).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11