Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Weird Incoming Phone Calls

I need some help from the great people out there. For the past week or 2 my Evo will ring but the caller ID shows up as 1-000-000-0000 and when I answer it all that's there is static. I am using Warm 2.2 RLS 5 currently and have been since Jan, I switched to CM7 and the same thing happened. Has this happened to anyone else? Sprint phone reps tell me there is no reason why it would show up as 000-000-0000.

Thanks in advance

It probably has nothing to do with the phone or the ROM you are running. It's a marketing call and you hear nothing because the autodialer screws up. It fails to move you to the recorded message asking you to press 1 to go hear about whatever they want to sell you. Add 000-000-0000 calls to to your blocked list at My Sprint.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks but now that I added it to the blacklist I now get calls from "N" and "W".......I think my Evo is crazy
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by firedroidguy View Post
    Thanks but now that I added it to the blacklist I now get calls from "N" and "W".......I think my Evo is crazy
    Dont leave drugs around Htc Evo's. They go crazy.

Haha, yeah man that is really strange. Wish i could help ya out
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

So thats where the drugs went.........I knew the Evo was a bad *** phone but a drug user?? Sweet

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/ Bonsai

It could be a call from a spoof card or app.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I finally figured out who was calling me from these weird numbers, it was ADT. They told me depending on how they dial a number it will come up as all 0's to make you realize its a non standard number and hopefully pick it up.