Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CyanogenMod 9

Default final fantasy VIII for psx4droid

Does anyone know where I can I find a working final fantasy VIII download?? I've found the BIOS and tried downloading from sites I've found on Google (mods I promise it's legit sqaure enix has made much money off of me) lol

I would really like to get this game on my evo so I have something to do on down time at work thanks!

Carrier
    CM7 Night/Tiamat 3.3.7SBC

Does anyone know where I can I find a working final fantasy VIII download?? I've found the BIOS and tried downloading from sites I've found on Google (mods I promise it's legit sqaure enix has made much money off of me) lol

I would really like to get this game on my evo so I have something to do on down time at work thanks!
    I sent you a private message.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CyanogenMod 9

Is there anyway to get them without needing a computer? I spent 2hours trying to turn the file into a ISO file but I couldn't figure it out

Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Carrier
    stock

If you get it figured out let me know!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CyanogenMod 9

I've looked all over the forums but can't find a direct download to phone solution
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CyanogenMod 9

Well I ended up having to create my own! Butbit didn't work for psx4droid. I downloaded a software called powerISO and ripped my own game. The only thing that aggravated me was that I couldnt get it to convert to .iso but I got it to .bin, the only problem with that is it .bin files don't run on psx4droid as a rom, but they do for FPse I will make a thread explaining how to do so!

Carrier
    Harmonia 1.2

i just got FPse to run ffvii on my optimus v. I can direct DL to my phone, using tTor (a bittorent client), unrar pro - to unrar, androzip pro - for unzip, and root explorer to move and rename files. I use btjunkie to search torrents. remember, just get ISO's of pre purchased games. =D
    Retired Moderator

Carrier
    Ice Cream Sandwich

No download links, and make sure your guide is in the right forum. This thread is done.