Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Default Notification Bar Issue

Had anyone had issues with the notification bar?

For example, I can't pull the bar down at times. Other times, it flickers at the to of the screen and I cant launch applications. If I touch the app, then the curtain comes down.

I think it's a hardware issue, but have been trying several ROMs lately and just unrooted to see if out would fix the issue.

I apologize if this was in the search, but I'm typing this on the xoom and the search function doesn't work.
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,236 Global Posts

my bet is ROM or third party app. doubt it's hardware. does reboot help? try this new GB update coming tomorrow perhaps.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Clicking the power button on/off sometimes helps. There are times where I can't even unlock the screen eden if it is to answer a call. I will are how gb works. Some of the ROMs were gb, so I feel likeit may not do much.

Saturday is my 1 year with the phone and I can upgrade. May just get a nexus s 4g for 30 days, but it sounds like there are issues with it as well.
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,236 Global Posts

no issues with EVO. only with some users.