- 06-03-2011, 08:25 PM #176
- 06-03-2011, 08:27 PM #177
- 06-03-2011, 08:32 PM #178
- 06-03-2011, 08:39 PM #179
- 06-03-2011, 08:43 PM #180
Updated tonight after I got home from work. A couple of times I thought the update had frozen but I just let it go and it eventually finished. No real issues so far. All the apps I normally use seem to work ok. I have the battery screen usage thing but the percentage keeps dropping so maybe after a day or two it will settle down. I love the fast boot. The phone starts up as fast as a Blackberry now. As far as connecting to Wireless goes, I didn't notice anything but my access point is in G/N mode so it just connected. A speed test reveals better throughput though, I guess I'll take it. Overall, I'm happy with the update so far. We'll see what's what after living with it for a couple of days.
- 06-03-2011, 08:50 PM #181
- 06-03-2011, 08:52 PM #182
I did the rooted update and it's too soon to tell what major issues may've moved in, but the moment the update was done, I've had a Low On Space notification that I can't seem to uninstall enough stuff to get rid of. I'm a bit over 30 MB free, so what can I do? I've tried rebooting which was supposed to clean temp files and cleared caches for browsers."The Nexus 4 is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
- 06-03-2011, 09:04 PM #183
- 06-03-2011, 09:07 PM #184
- 06-03-2011, 09:12 PM #185
- 1 Posts
- 06-03-2011, 09:40 PM #186
- 06-03-2011, 09:47 PM #187
- 06-03-2011, 09:51 PM #188
For those receiving low disk space notifications, make sure that all apps that can be moved to the SD card have been moved there.
Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> On SD Card
This will list all applications that could be moved to the SD card. The apps with the green checkboxes have already been moved to the SD card. Those that are not checked off should be moved to the SD card to increase internal phone storage.
- 06-03-2011, 09:56 PM #189
I have the voicemail notification issue, but the thing thats pissing me off the most is my sd card keeps unmounting and i cannot get it to stay mounted. Anyone else have this or figured out a workaround?
Sent from my EVO using TapatalkPersonal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet
If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!
- 06-03-2011, 09:58 PM #190
Not sure if this is because I started using the ADW launcher with the ginger bread theme today or from the update. But has anybody noticed when you receive a call the border of the lock/answer slider is colored red and green.
I also can notice that the battery icon has been changed on the status bar.
Last edited by NastyNasdaq; 06-03-2011 at 10:37 PM.
- 06-03-2011, 10:03 PM #191
I'm noticing bugs with the text selection function in Documents to Go (paid) and in the Dolphin Mini Browser. With Docs2go, when you long press the text selection que appears, but it is empty and will not disappear. With Dolphin Mini, the select text function is completely broken.
- 06-03-2011, 10:11 PM #192
- 06-03-2011, 10:13 PM #193
- 06-03-2011, 10:18 PM #194
Noticed the following changes in Swype after the update.
- When entering information in search boxes, the return key changes to "Search" or "Go"
- New cursor control, when you tap in a field with data, a green pointer comes up where you can drag the cursor to where you want. When you start to drag it a magnifying glass appears to show where the cursor is.
- Hitting the swype key now automatically highlights the word where the cursor is or the word before the cursor and pops up the alternatives.
There may be more but that is what I found so far.Kyo 6035 > Kyo 7135 > Palm 800W > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVOLTE + EVO View 4G
- 06-03-2011, 10:23 PM #195
- 06-03-2011, 10:33 PM #196
- 06-03-2011, 10:34 PM #197
- 06-03-2011, 10:35 PM #198
- 06-03-2011, 10:47 PM #199
- 06-03-2011, 10:56 PM #200