[Official] Gingerbread Update - Bugs, New Apps, etc.

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody know if the Gtalk app was updated? I remember correctly it should now allow video chat with GB

Doc

cmoore2004

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Seems I was wrong about the Google Voice voicemail issue... took about 20 minutes, then I got it again. Every other time it was instant. The voicemail notification is irritating.

accordngs

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Update done.

Only 2 issues I found so far is AIM won't log in (Already mentioned) and all my saved Alarm Clocks (my get up for work alarms) were deleted, I had to reset them all

Dave

Thank you for noticing that! I wouldn't have realized that until I was late too work.

D

Deleted member 90790

>smgoma wrote :Appears that you can no longer set the alarm to play a song for wakeup.

I use Handcent sms and it allows you to go through that and then pick music.

Crazyfist

May 19, 2010
Visit site
If I have 2 emails in my exchange mailbox, check them via outlook, even if they are marked read in the mail clients, the icon still displays 2 new emails until another mail comes in......

chinesinho

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Phone won't charge via USB after GB update. The amber light stays solid but level of charge stays the same. Charge works fine when plugged in to wall charger though. Also, after a while, phone will just shut off (at least the screen) with the amber light on top flashing, and I can't get the screen to turn back on :(

Anyone going through what I am? This is quite important as I'm on-call for work...thanks in advance!

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Phone won't charge via USB after GB update. The amber light stays solid but level of charge stays the same. Charge works fine when plugged in to wall charger though. Also, after a while, phone will just shut off (at least the screen) with the amber light on top flashing, and I can't get the screen to turn back on :(

Anyone going through what I am? This is quite important as I'm on-call for work...thanks in advance!

Mine is charging fine either way. Is the battery indicator animated showing it's charging?

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I know this will sound silly, but it could be the charger or something that just went bad. Remember the USB cord doesn't pump out the amps that the wall charger will.

I always use the Battery Current widget in Elixir -- this will tell you what current your battery is charging at. Try adding this widget and plug into the wall and you will most likely see between 500 and 1000 mA, with the USB most likely below 500.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad