Netflix not streaming after 2.3 update - Call them!

colestein

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone with Netflix

I just called Netflix and they said that they're aware of the issue but the more calls that they get, the more likely that the issue will be fixed. The number is 1-866-716-0414. Call and let them know. My 3 year old and netflix are best friends, this is going to devistate her!

Thanks

Last edited:

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone with Netflix

I just called Netflix and they said that they're aware of the issue but the more calls that they get, the more likely that the issue will be fixed. The number is 1-866-716-0414. Call and let them know. My 3 year old and netflix are best friends, this is going to devistate her!

Thanks

FYI, Netflix is working fine here in Hawaii.
Tested on both 3G and 4G.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Have you performed the Ginger Bread OTA update?

I believe that is what the OP is referring to as Netflix is broken after the OTA.

No I haven't yet. Because I wanted to make sure
Netflix would still be working first with GB?

tangozebra

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Called them - the are so nice an answered quickly. They have a case open and are working on a fix. The Netflix support guy said that some of the folks at Netflix have Evos and are having the same issue.

Sambo41

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I just called Netflix tech support, too. They are working on the problem and it should be fixed soon. The tech was very nice and said I could check back with them often to see if it's fixed or just try to use the app.

blade111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I just called Netflix tech support, too. They are working on the problem and it should be fixed soon. The tech was very nice and said I could check back with them often to see if it's fixed or just try to use the app.

Netflix working great for me here in South Florida. Evo, CM7 Nightly #87

jimcgov3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Netflix

I know this post is about Netflix not running anymore on Gingerbread but my dad who hasnt upgraded to 2.3 and didnt even know there was a Netflix app cant even download it because it says the EVO is no longer supported.

Im guessing they have pulled support completely for the EVO until this is issue is fixed...

Jimmy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38