Buying another evo

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I work in manufacturing and I'm buying a used EVO that I can use at work without worrying about scratching it etc and switching back to my launch day EVO on the weekends has anyone swapped phones using manage this device on sprints website? If so did it switch over flawlessly or what problems did you encounter? Thanks in advance for any responses

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I've used it a number of times in the past. Both for myself and my wife when we both had Pre's and its pretty painless and works quite quick.

You may want to call or chat with Sprint just to make sure they're cool with it. When I was doing it it was because Sprint was sending me new phones cause of... well cause it was "Pre's"!!!!

I don't really see it being an issue but then again it is Sprint so......

Sent From The Tree House Out Back!

Nate79

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I have had an Otterbox Defender case on my phone for several months now. I have dropped my phone down concrete steps. I almost had a panic attack, but when I opened the case the phone is still perfect. I take out of of the case every couple of weeks to clean the screen protector and the phone looks brand spanking new. Well worth the 50$ IMO.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I have had an Otterbox Defender case on my phone for several months now. I have dropped my phone down concrete steps. I almost had a panic attack, but when I opened the case the phone is still perfect. I take out of of the case every couple of weeks to clean the screen protector and the phone looks brand spanking new. Well worth the 50$ IMO.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

The Defender is a great case for the EVO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34